cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Microphone has static in the backround when i speak

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So this issue has started recently, as of now the troubleshooter has not been able to detect a problem. I have updated everything using the HP assistant and through the system windows 10 updater. The issue that I have been having is whenever I speak into the microphone they have a static noise that happens. It makes me sound like a robot and limits the communication ability I can have with others. If anyone has any tips or can help me fix this I would be extremely grateful. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
85,607 85,494 10,857 23,249
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DesertHaze 

Before we can help, we need to know what EXACTLY is your HP Pavilion 15 ? Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

or

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! The modle of my laptop is the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-Cs0xxx

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation