Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 16-a0000 Laptop PC (9EK04AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought a HP Pavilion Gaming 16-a0000 Laptop PC (9EK04AV).

I have no audio through the speakers. I have B&O speakers, but speakers appear nowhere in the sound settings.

All of the sound drivers are installed and updated, but there is no audio inputs and outputs option in my devices menu to locate my speakers.

Does this model not come with the laptop speakers installed? If my model should have the laptop speakers installed, is something wrong with my computer?

I have added screenshots of problems that I have found.

FROM THE TASKBAR AUDIO ICON

Untitled4.jpg

NO OUTPUT DEVICES FOUND IN SETTINGS

Untitled1.jpg

SPEAKERS DON'T SHOW UP ON THE SOUND PLAYBACK LIST

Untitled2.jpg

TROUBLESHOOTER COULD NOT DETECT AUDIO DEVICES

Untitled3.jpg

DEVICE MANAGER DOESN'T HAVE AUDIO INPUT AND OUTPUT OPTIONS

Untitled5.jpg

I can play sound from a bluetooth speaker, but I don't have access to the laptop speakers.

Thank you for any help or clarification.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

hi

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 16-a0020nb

If this is the correct model, then contact your dealer or hp support !
this is not normal

Contact HP

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 16-a0020nb

If this is the correct model, then contact your dealer or hp support !
this is not normal

Contact HP

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you. It seems this is not normal. I'll contact support once I can. Thanks!

HP Recommended

i have the sleekbook 15-b

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.