Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP envy 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had reinstalled windows 10 via bootable USB and after setting up win 10, i found "No audio device is installed" error message in volume section (in taskbar). I have tried options suggested by HP virtual agent but no use. However, during boot up of windows 10 I have tested speakers via HP PC hardware diagnostic tool and found that audio test was passed successfully. But while running windows, no audio is coming. Please help. 

Note :- I have updated  realtek driver as suggested HP support assitant but still no change. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ShashankSingh 

What is your HP envy 13  ?  Please use the following way to find out model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for response. My problem is solved. There was problem with audio driver and despite installing it online it was not working. I had to download recovery media particular to my PC product ID from HP cloud recovery tool and it worked. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.