3 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

No audio on headset

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 14s-dk0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

At first my microphone on my headset does not work and found out I don't have Realtek and still need to install. There was always error that occur every time I install it, so I end up not downloading it.

Now I tried to update my laptop and my headset output is not working. (Device's speaker works), I also tried troubleshooting it and change if my output is set to a different way, but my only option was "Speaker/Headphones Realtek (R) Audio"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BeepBoopBeep
Author
Level 1
3 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok I downloaded audio driver from here (HP Support). There was two kinds compatible for my device and the first one did not work so I tried the next one, it worked. As for the microphone I did a diagnostic via HP Assistant and it is now working.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
BeepBoopBeep
Author
Level 1
3 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok I downloaded audio driver from here (HP Support). There was two kinds compatible for my device and the first one did not work so I tried the next one, it worked. As for the microphone I did a diagnostic via HP Assistant and it is now working.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation