Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-02-2020 04:10 PM - edited 10-02-2020 04:11 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
- When was the last time it worked fine?
- Have you tried with different app such as Skype, Hangout?
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
- Step 1: Check the microphone hardware (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
- Step 2: Update the audio driver
- Step 3: Use the Troubleshooting tool
- Step 4: Configure the sound settings in Windows
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03421813 to complete the troubleshooting step.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community