Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I bought my HPEnvyX360 convertible pc  MODEL 15-aq002la Serial number [edit]about a year ago and I am absulutely dissapointed.. will never buy anhp again. It is suppoused to be a premium lap top competing with Mac and since day one sound is failing..more and more everyday.

-I already took it to an hp service center and basically they said "i dunno how to fix it" after wasting a lot of time with them... I trust more in this online solutions. Please your support, I already tried  all the "problem solving" tools suggested online without any result, I already tried the "just uninstall from the control panel the IDT device solution" ( I have no idea what is that device because it is not in the "control panel" in my computer... there is only a JDESKTOP-JPG50E0 controler" with a warning sign indicating that "the converter is not available- status- converter not available" and suggesting to go to the problem solving tool. Of course i alredy tried with that tool and the answer is always "there was a problem, we didn't find how to fix this".  Also tried to uninstall that controler without success and the HP solutions toold alwasy unable to fix the problem with that tool getting this error code but without a way to solve it "94J94M-8A49LJ-GXGK7F-21RB13"

Until some months ago reestarting my computer was a way to solve it... not this solution almost never helps...

- Also tried downloading an hp sound ceck tool or someting like that following the advice of one hp employee in this platform and oc course that didn't work either.

- I really don't know wat to do and I beg your support solving this.

Probably it is simple to fix it but hp's support so far has been the worse. WIith a mac or an Ibm this would had been solved probably in a second by their customer service dept and giving me a reinbursement or something as customer satisfaction...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Hersch,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.