Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Windows 11 Upgrade Guide
My laptop has 5 speakers but only 2 are working . how do i fix this ?
Go to Solution.
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Run Audio troubleshooter -
1) In Windows, type "Find and fix audio" into Search, or right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar and select Troubleshoot sound problems.
2) Select Find and fix audio playback problems or Find and fix audio recording problems from the Search results.
Step 2 Re-install the Audio drivers -
1) In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.
2) Double-click Sound, video and game controllers.
3) Right click on the Audio drivers and click on uninstall.
4) Restart the computer.
Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04973149#:~:text=In%20Windows%2C%20search%20for%20and,the%20O...
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
View solution in original post
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community