Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

The Problem (For Me) was not with any HP driver, in my case the issue was solved by running the Driver update scan on the INTEL website (Maker of my bluetooth hardware) and then installing the Bluetooth hardware driver update. as soon as this installed it immediately connected to the speaker and i was rocking.

Here's the link: 

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

Enjoy and hopefully your experience is close to that of mine!

HP Recommended

For a long time I searched the forums to connect with my bose HP EliteBook 8560p. I tried different drivers for possible recommendations from the manufacturer, but finally succeeded after downloading from these sites HP new driver "Software and driver for the Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth" in the network. So, my BOSE sound no longer plays beautifully on my HP. Wow.
Now switch on the notebook and Bose is now connected. Everything works. I recommend it to set the sound card eqvalizer, the sound can then tweak to perfection.

HP Recommended

@mike776098 wrote:

After a whole day of searching and digging I have found the solution.

Uninstall the old driver (remove the driver) and install the driver from the link:

http://www.filedropper.com/processing/filedownload.php?id=btw6209700

It takes a bit to install, but after that it works perfectly!

Peace out! 😉

It does take some time for the install to complete, I went through it twice but finally GOT IT!! thanks for the link to the driver.

HP Recommended

blue tooth bose speaker won't connect to the computer

HP Recommended

Hello,

Spent hours on my envy 16 to have my bose soundlink colour connect after an update to 8.1.

None of the solutions proposed here worked, but I finally made it work based on a variant of the solution proposed here:

https://www.wiknix.com/solved-bluetooth-device-not-working-in-windows-8-1/

Step 1:  Go to RUN (Windows Logo + R) and type “services.msc” and Enter. 

Step 2:  Find “Bluetooth Support Service” and double click on it. 

Step 3:  In General Tab change startup type Manual to Automatic. Click Apply

At this stage, try to do right click – Start on the service

If you have the same problem as mine, you should see an error 1079: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.

Step 4:  Find “Bluetooth Support Service” and double click on it. 

Step 5: Click on Log On Tab and mark on “This Account”  - From now on my solution is different from the URL listed above

Click on "Browse"

Click on "Advanced"

Click on Find Now

Select LOCAL SERVICE, then OK, then back to service properties

Remove the passwords

Click Apply

Step 6: Try right click - start on the Bluetooth service again. If it starts you are all set! The PC should now find your Bluetooth speaker

Hope this works for you too...

HP Recommended

Could You please email that .rar file to me. The link he provided has expired. ([Personal Information Removed])

HP Recommended

2 seconds to connect an Ipad to Bose Soundlink Mini, 2 days to connect the same speakers to HP laptop !!! and i doesn't yet work !!!

Windows 8 is a big **bleep** and if HP wants continue to live you should have leave Microsoft.

My next laptop will be a Mac it's sure.

HP Recommended

I have Window 10 (recently upgraded from Windows 7). The following method worked for me.

1. Pair your Bose device via Bluetooth

2. Go to Control Panel

3.  Select Hardware and Sound option

4. Under Sound select Manage Audio Devices

5. Select the Bose device as your default playback device

You are all set. Enjoy

HP Recommended

This last set of steps works fine when you are using Windows 10 and you want to play You Tube or Groove Music (looks like a resident Windows Music application) on your Bose Bluetooth mini Speaker.  Unfortunately it still does not let me play iTunes music using the Apple music app.  Fortunately, the Groove Music application that came with my Dell XPS 15 allows for importing iTunes music in the Goove Music settings menu.

HP Recommended

Go to Hp Support Center, Select your Operating system, -> from "Driver -Network" option, down load  Broadcom Bluetooth Software ( American, Internationalsystem software Manager Icon  . This is a 263 MB exe file. Run it and restart your computer.

Once restarted, keep your Bose mini "on". and try pairing via bluetooth. It worked fine for me on my HP Elitebook...Happy listening. 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.