cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Real time audio latency (issues using new hp spectre x360 as a DAW)

HP Recommended
spectre x360 14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm using the new spectre x360 14 (i7 processor, 16gig ram) for home music recording (Digital Audio Workstation), with a Tascam audio interface. Regardless of the settings I use in my recording software or for my audio interface buffer, I am experiencing pops and dropouts in audio playback.

I ran LatencyMon, and it reports the following:

latency mon.jpg

I've seen this ACPI.sys driver, as well as wdf01000.sys come up as the highest reported DPC routine execution time. Any suggestions? I purchased this laptop to use as a DAW, and I really want to find a fix. I love it otherwise.

1 REPLY 1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

By the way, if I'm reading these reports correctly, LatencyMon is reporting windows drivers like acpi.sys, wdf01000.sys, and acpi.sys as the main culprits of the latency.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation