LeeFeldman
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Start wars bang and Olufsen equalizer

HP Recommended
Star wars 15-an000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've searched everywhere and can't find the answer. 

The B&O equalizer changed and I have not figured out the fix. I've updated drivers using the support site, I've reviewed several posts that were similar, but nothing about this on this laptop. 

Also, when it was working, whatever settings I made changes to, they would save to custom and overwrite the previous custom settings. 

Any assistance would be great!

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,847 93,504 12,288 26,124
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LeeFeldman 

Did you dive it a name and Save ? Next time, you have to load that name. You can have few names and load different each time (depending on your musics) if you wish. Example, I saved one setup as my eq. Next time I can load and keep my eq as shown

my eq.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
LeeFeldman
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm looking to add it back in or update the one that shows in the control panel to give me the equalizer.

If I knew where in Windows 10 to locate this, I'd be able to find it from an updated windows install.

Thanks!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation