05-09-2019 04:08 PM
Is there a way to disable Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation permanantly ? When I end it. it creeps back up and starts to eat up a lot of cpu resources - all realtek audio drivers updated.
05-10-2019 12:30 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- Right-click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
- Select Playback devices.
- Navigate to the Playback tab.
- Select Speakers / Headphones.
- Click Properties.
- Proceed to the Enhancements tab.
- Check Disable all sound effects and click OK.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee