Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a AUVIO expanding speaker which doesn't work on the pc. It plugs into the headphone jack but no sound.

It works fine on my Nexus 7 pad, and my phone.

I'm running windows 10 64 bit version 1607.

Thanks for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the info.

I plugged headphones in, and they also didn't work. In fooling around with the headphone connection, i forced it into the input connector and it worked. I did the same with with the auvio and it also works.

Problem solved.  Just needed to plug it in more forcefully.

thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@gsh3264

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read about your audio issue on your computer.

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,

• Please connect a different headphone in the headphone jack of the computer and check if it is working.
  • And check the volume settings in the computer and increase the volume.

Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the info.

I plugged headphones in, and they also didn't work. In fooling around with the headphone connection, i forced it into the input connector and it worked. I did the same with with the auvio and it also works.

Problem solved.  Just needed to plug it in more forcefully.

thanks for your help!

HP Recommended

@gsh3264

Thanks for the reply,

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in future.

If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts,

click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.