Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-18-2022 06:59 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing audio control issues with the HP Pavilion Gaming.
I have a few recommendations
- Update your Notebook computer to the latest BIOS from HP.COM.
- Install the Audio driver from HP.COM and check
- Make sure the Windows and HP support assistant updates are up to date.
- Try doing System Restore on the PC if it had worked few days ago. This won't affect your personal files, but it will remove recently installed apps, drivers, and updates that might be causing your PC problems.
- You can do Reset PC Keep my files from windows and check if it works.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community