Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

my hearing aids have worked with bluetooth off and on, and it seems with some updates, perhaps the driver is the issue.  

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi, @McGoon did you recently upgrade to Windows 11 or the laptop did the laptop come pre-installed with Windows 11 when you bought it? 

Also, what is the product name of your laptop?

it should look something like this.

1 (22).PNG

HP Recommended

It is a Spectre 360x and came with Windows 10...I upgraded to 11

HP Recommended

I think the issue should be the upgrade that you made to Windows 11. However, was the Bluetooth working on Windows 10 before you upgraded it?

HP Recommended

Yes, but only sporadically which is why I thought it might be a driver issue.

HP Recommended

It could have been a driver issue, but because of the operating system, you have currently, it will be challenging to tell at this point?

What year did you get the laptop anyway?

HP Recommended

Either very late 2019, or very early 2020...cannot remember exactly

HP Recommended

It is most likely that the Windows 11 upgrade could be one of the reasons why you are having issues with Bluetooth. Perhaps if you use Windows 10, the situation should be much better.

HP Recommended

Even with Windows 10, the Bluetooth did not always work so I think it is something other than the OS that is causing it...

HP Recommended

Have you tried using the hearing aids on another laptop to test whether the issue is coming from the hearing aids or your laptop itself?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.