Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
speaker

The bluetooth speaker 360 that came with purchased laptop has not worked more than twice. How to troubleshoot? It will stayed connected with laptop for brief 10 seconds before power off; probably due to battery problem.

I have tried following but none worked:

1. search online to fix-it-yourself
  2. register this under HP Account for Laptop but serial number is not recognized
  3. charged it for days before use

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @rubyjws,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

When you cannot pair your computer with a Bluetooth device, you need to troubleshoot the Bluetooth connectivity. Use Device Manager to confirm that your computer supports Bluetooth. Make sure the Bluetooth signal is on. Remove any wireless interference causing the wireless signal between your computer and device to be too weak to make a good connection. Check the wireless communication settings and for driver updates. Restart the device and computer to resolve any connectivity error states. Also, you might need to uninstall the device and then pair it to the computer to reinstall the device driver to resolve any errors.

Confirm whether the computer has Bluetooth

If you cannot pair your computer with a Bluetooth device, you can use Device Manager to confirm whether your computer supports Bluetooth devices.

In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.

In Device Manager, look for Bluetooth or Bluetooth Radios in the list.

Opening Device Manager and Bluetooth Displays

If Bluetooth does not display, your computer does not support it.

If Bluetooth displays, continue to the next step.

Click here for the remaining steps. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.