Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
1 REPLY 1
07-23-2020 06:54 AM
@boby1, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
If you would like to increase the volume beyond the available settings on the computer, you may have to install a third-party media application like VLC at your own discretion.
Let us try these steps:
- Press Cortana’s taskbar button, and enter the keyword audio in the app’s search box.
- Select Manage audio devices to open the window directly below. Select the Headphones from the list.
- Click the Properties button to open the General tab.
- Select the Enhancement tab on the Speakers Properties window.
- Select the Loudness Equalizer checkbox on the Enhancement tab.
- Press the Apply > OK buttons to close the window.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community