ScreenShot_20200327205901.png

1 REPLY 1
Jimmyinnz
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Over past few months have had sound problems. Device Manager shows High Definition Audio Device, Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy and Realtek Audio. All say registry corrupted (see attached).

Tried uninstalling. updating drivers, no difference.

Did a restore point restore pre last windows update now working normally. A few weeks later same problem. Another restore point  fixed it, this happened a few times till I had a chance to look at problem. Tried to refresh PC keeping documents. Failed to refresh. Tried to do a full system restore. clean install. Ran through the motions to 100% and then error Can't restore the system  no changes....

HP  suggestion intel update error download and install intcaudiobusremove_8f5bdb01d8f5ee64e038a6d31422ff98e9f692d4  I did this but no difference.

Could someone point me in the right direction please or is there a fix?

Cheers Jimmy 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation