09-18-2019 06:07 AM
i have a single audio jack in my pc ,when i connect external mic in audio jack it did not connect after that i tried to open realtek audio manager to change settings but it did not open now i updated my audio driver but it still not opening please let me know how i can open my audio manager
09-20-2019 06:10 PM
@gurjar667 Welcome to HP Community!
try reinstalling the Realtek HD Audio driver via Device Manager. Here’s what you need to do.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to access Device Manager.
- Expand the Sound, video and game controllers entry.
- Right-click on your Realtek device, then select Uninstall device.
- Restart your PC, and Windows will automatically reinstall the driver.
If many users are reporting the same issue, Microsoft may launch a system update to help solve the problem. So, you can also try checking for Windows updates to sort out your issue.
- Type update in the Windows search box, then select Check for updates or Windows update.
- Click Check for updates in the pop-up window.
- Install all identified updates to troubleshoot the issue.
Keep me posted, as I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed,
And your device is up and running again, only in case you don't get back to us, first!
That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,
That'll help us, and others see that we've got the answers!
I am an HP Employee