Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-28-2023 12:34 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your Bluetooth earbuds connect but no sound. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Please try the following Troubleshoots steps.
1. Turn off the Unit.
2. Disconnect the AC adapter.
3. Remove any discs from the disc drive.
4. Remove memory cards from the card reader slot.
5. Disconnect all nonessential peripheral devices, such as printers, scanners, external hard drives, and USB flash drives.
6. Disconnect the AC adapter press and hold the power button for approximately 15 seconds.
7. Reconnect the AC adapter, and then turn on the computer.
Turn off the unit and please press and hold the Windows key + letter B key and the power button together for 30 seconds after 30 seconds, 1st release the power button but keep holding the Windows key and B key for ten more seconds and then release these two keys If done correctly, you will see the display flashing once. Please attempt it thrice as this step and Restart the unit
The unit has to be turned off, Press Win+ V while holding these two keys then Press the Power button, continue to hold all three keys for 30 seconds and then release the Power button first and then release these two keys Please attempt it thrice and then you may get a Pop-Up CMOS Check and it will restart the unit
Even if you don't get a Pop-up restart the unit manually after 3 attempts.
Uninstall Bluetooth drivers on Device Manager
4, Open device manage to Uninstall drivers on Device Manager
1. Open Start.
2. Search for Device Manager and click the top result to open the app.
3. Expand the category with the device driver to remove.
4. Right-click the battery device and select the Uninstall device option.
5. Click the Uninstall button. Once you complete the steps, the driver will be entirely removed from the computer.
Restart the unit
Click here and update the drivers
And please check for Windows and HP updated and if any please update it
I hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community