Level 2
26 10 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

15 f272wm

15 f272wm
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

ok after reformattoing windows 10 sevral times from factory witch came back to me its been slow behavor is that normale in new laptop witch was upgraded to 8 gigs of ram our has been hacked our could be my hard drive on its way out after doing away with ten sfter my warrenty ran up  im on my own about this just installed 8.1 pro  got tired of the lag and embarrassing  behavor of it being slow threw audio everything came back normales from factory test  our could this be someone hacking you hearing usb plug in sound after 30 minutes of clean installation and numeroures screen flashes  attempts our is it drivers just installing.

1 REPLY 1
Level 19
Level 19
79,931 79,826 9,893 21,352
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

15 f272wm

@urgentmessage wrote:

ok after reformattoing windows 10 sevral times ...

@urgentmessage 

Since your machine previously ran Windows 10, you can do a clean install W10 for free by using the media creation tool at the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

The tool will allow you to make a bootable installation media (USB/DVD) and you can use installation media to install.

During the installation process if you are asked to enter a product key, check the 'Skip' box and W10 will install and then automatically activate once you are connected to the internet using the key embedded in BIOS of your machine.

Then you can install the drivers and available software you need from your PC's support page. Normally few Windows 10 updates can install nearly all drivers for you.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation