Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 15-cr0003na
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi my laptops showing an error message of "Boot device not found. Hard disk 3F0" My hard drive passed the check and I followed the guide on the hp website to fix it but even though my legacy support is disabled, i still can't see the Intel optane selection where prompted instead I have a "Non-raid physical disk : SATA 0.0 ..." Is there anything I could do? Thanks. 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Ahhdee 

Please use the following Official Guide to fix

HP PCs - Hard disk 3F0 boot device not found error

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Ahhdee 

Please use the following Official Guide to fix

HP PCs - Hard disk 3F0 boot device not found error

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi thanks for the response I've done the part where it said to restore BIOs default setting but my laptop is stuck on the hp "preparing automatic repair" screen. Is there anything I can do from here?

Thanks again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.