Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Laptop PC 15-dw3000 (1A3Y0AV)

Hi community,

My device is notebook 15 dw3000, Facing boot issue with 3fo error, my harddisk is quite ok, passed both tests (quick & extensive) without any error.

I just boot it from USB with pe live window, my ssd hardrive data showing perfectly, but the os data not showing nor the os partition, where it may be?

Hp support is quite uneffective, as there is no option i can see update bios without window, 

Can any body help i want my desktop data back as it was in os partition probably it may be any optane or on board storage.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.