LawLight
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BIOS Advanced settings

HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-g128nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I want to unlock the Advenced settings of My HP BIOS(F.91) to switch between my two graphics cards, because my PC is just using  the intergral one (intel). I tried to acces Advenced settings with several methods but no use, so please if you have any tips to do it without having to flash my BIOS tell me and thanks in advance .

2 REPLIES 2
Level 15
Level 15
19,068 19,010 1,777 4,200
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BIOS Advanced settings

@LawLight 

Flashing your BIOS from any HP source will do you no good as you will still NOT be able to enter the Advanced Settings.

Flashing from any other source is NOT supported by HP and risks turning your PC into an "electric brick"!

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
LawLight
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BIOS Advanced settings

Thank you for your reply.

You mean that there is no way to access advanced settings without providing risks . Then how can I force my PC to use my integrated graphic card ? I did go to AMD website and download a driver software and I set my game to High Performance but still there is no changes at all. I also checked if the graphic card driver is working properly, when I run the game he uses (GPU0) with about 60% and GPU1(AMD R7 M360) with 0%. So if there is a solution for this problem please tell me and thanks .

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation