2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

BIOS Password HP Folio 9470m

HP Recommended
Folio 9470m
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

Is Bianca a bot? She closed my thread with canned spiels. I explicitly posted the details of why I am asking for help in the forum with the picture of my "regions HP support" reply to my request.

I hope it is clear that they do not have access to the .BIN file that was mentioned here in the forums to remove my BIOS password. So, please instead of closing the thread there has to be a better way for me to be properly assisted.

I am open to working with you to resolve this request.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,272 32,211 3,054 11,066
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Krab5013 

No,  Bianca is not a "bot".  Bianca is one of our excellent moderators here at the Community.

The "canned" spiel contains the essential information we are allowed to provide in the Community.

Simply stated:  We cannot give you what you want.

We are not HP Support - we do, however, have to adhere to the rules.

Another "canned" response, essentially the same answer - which we will have to post each time you ask...

Password Help on the Community – Please contact HP Technical Support

Unfortunately, our Community cannot assist.

Community members are prohibited from providing any information that can / will breach the device security.

Effective March 2019 >> Community Rules of Participation

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

NOTE:  Do NOT respond to anyone who sends you a Private Message and offers to help.  

Open website  HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

Thread will be locked.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation