Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 11-g010nr
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

i started a full recovery on HP ENVY x2 11-g010nr, but after a couple of hours it restarts and got windows install error aways, tryed recovery option (F11) again, but does not work anymore,. just stuck on black screen..

i'm going crazy, trying to reinstall windows,

i've tryed to change bios options to get windows install from usb, but it's locked, i put the wrong code 3 times and get the halt code 27267100

Can anyone help? please?

Regards

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Enter:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Enter:

HP Recommended

Worked!!!!

Thanks a lot!! 🙂

HP Recommended

you're welcome :generic:

HP Recommended

WINDOWS 7 32 BIT 

WINDOWS 7 32 BIT BIOS ERROR CODE i50872320

PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

THANKS

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.