Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15-ba009dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP 15-ba009dx and received system disabled out of nowhere. The code is i 55528896 but the generator is not working with the password it gives. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @GMONEY41

Reboot and enter   62377639

REO

HP Recommended

My dude, my ace,my homie, forever iam hella grateful for your reply. You were 100% correct and my hp is no  longer strapped down by admin code. thank you my friend and if ever in san diego, round of beer on me. gracias mi amigo

HP Recommended

You're very welcome @GMONEY41

To help others please mark my post " Accept as Solution " if it solved your problem.

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.