4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Bios administrator password

HP Recommended
Pavilion 15 cc707tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello
I did set my PC with administrator password.... But after sometime i wanted to remove it so that my young brothers can use it also so i went to bios setup thereafter i followed the instructions given that i have to put the past password and then the place of new password i should leave blank so did i
And it told me password<clear> but after restarting the PC it still tells me to enter the administrator password and this time it refuses my last password and also it refuses if i leave it blank it just tells me system disabled i 50974016
Plz help me overcome this i know my last administrator password..... I know my Microsoft account password... I know my windows password
I would really appreciate if you help me in this matter

1 REPLY 1
BiancaS
1,791 1,790 45 106
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community! 🙂  

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:  

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.  

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region.  

Kind regards,  

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation