Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15 bs0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi community what I'm asking for is a bios recovery i used to have the bios version F.52 and now after updating I have the F.65 .

All what I want is to roll back to F.52 because the F.65 isn't working  properly.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@SENMIKO,

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to rollback to the previous BIOS version.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Follow the steps in the below article to rollback the BIOS.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02693833

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, 

I tried thia method and unfortunately it didn't work so what I'm asking is a link to download the previous biis and flash if via pen drive 🙂

Thanks in advanve

HP Recommended

The HP Cloud Recovery Tool allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive.

Try the below steps :

Step 1: Prepare for recovery

Step 2: Download and install the HP Cloud Recovery Tool

Step 3: Run the HP Cloud Recovery Tool

Step 4: Recover the system

For instructions refer -Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

HP Recommended

Good morning,

I'm sorry but this method is not available yet for my computer it tells me that my ProductID does not match or is invalid . Please contact HP Support and I m contacting you.

Help please.

HP Recommended

@SENMIKO,

Help me with the product number of your computer and I will send you the link to download the previous version of the BIOS for your computer.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.