Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 17-2000ee Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Comunity,

Who can help me to get a bios for my HP envy 17 without the whitelist?

current bios version is F.17 but this does not work.

Product nummer LL208EA

Serial [EDIT]

thanks alot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Jochem2019
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that the drivers and software are available only for window 7 OS. 
To get the answer to this question, they won't be any BIOS update for this computer as its reaching end of support life. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click
Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Jochem2019
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that the drivers and software are available only for window 7 OS. 
To get the answer to this question, they won't be any BIOS update for this computer as its reaching end of support life. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click
Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.