Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I had the same problem but was solved by re- sitting the RAMs. 

If you have one RAM installed, simply switch the sockets

HP Recommended

When HP probook 6560 is blinking caps lock

light what is the solution for it

HP Recommended

If you have a CAPS LOCK and HOME blinking it is generally a RAM module problem. Replace the modules, one at a time to find the one having the problem.

HP Recommended

I updated the bios and my pc has started but does this mean that there is some fault in the system and will it occur more frequently. And why did this happen?

HP Recommended

Envy dv6-7213nr blank screen and cap lock flashing  I have tried the button press bios reset and the USB bios reset I'm still getting the blank screen you see it flash when you turn it on but no image comes up after that. Not sure what else it can be.

HP Recommended

Thank you, following those steps including removing the battery and then holding power for 15 seconds worked! 🙂

HP Recommended

I'm unable to extract the bios recovery files to my desktop computer because the extraction keeps failing and shows "IHISI: Get support mode fail in SMI!" and "BIOS did not support InsydeFlash".

Model Number is 1a19wm

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.