Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Realtek PCIe FE Family Controler

Hardware ids:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_184A103C&REV_05
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_184A103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_0200

HP Recommended

Realtek PCIe FE Family Controllers:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_184A103C&REV_05
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_184A103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_0200

HP Recommended

Reinstall (uninstall and install again) the AMD graphics driver, which you may download from here.

Uninstall the current Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) driver and install the latest driver from here (Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1546351).

Resource:
Uninstalling Software in Windows 7
Uninstall or change a program in Windows 7

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Hi Daniel!

I encountered the blue screen stating there was a "kernel data inpage error". I was having some trouble compressing the files, so hopefully the link below works. Thanks so much for your help!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x15x9cfp23mfmwb/Minidump.zip

HP Recommended

Hi music-student,

Unfortunately, you'll have to do the process again.

The compressed file that has been uploaded to the server does not contain minidump files.

If it is too complicated for you then you may upload these files separately. 🙂

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Hi

Thank you Daniel.

Since I have reistaled the 2 drivers, for video card and network card, all seems to go well. No more blue screens for me.

Thank you

Anita

HP Recommended

@Anita6

You're welcome. 🙂

HP Recommended

I am having this same problem too with windows vista..My HP Pavillion  dv9500 32 bit freezes all the time then goes black then i get the blue screen saying something about drivers then it shuts down! Help??!!

HP Recommended

Hi Xinagurl1980,

I understand your HP Pavilion freezes all the time. If you follow this document it will give you some helpful information on fixing this issue.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00820174

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I have been receiving the BSOD for a long time on start-up and now I am unable to even boot except in Safe-Mode.  I started get an error message about my AMD Graphics Drivers not being installed or not working properly.  I reinstalled the current AMD drivers with no luck.  I finally gave up and did a system reboot back to factory thinking surely that would fix the problem...it did not.  In the extremely rare occasion that I can boot in normal mode I still get the AMD Drivers error message. 

Link to the compressed file: https://www.mediafire.com/?v25u5bc7nxh0anp

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.