Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Umm it happend again

HP Recommended

What challenge are you facing now?

HP Recommended

Same thing, but now after like an hour it worked, do you have discord maybe? Communicatig here is pretty dificult

HP Recommended

No, I am not on discord but you should be able to send me a private message on here.

HP Recommended

Wellp earlier, after the crash i couldnt fix it, only after like an hour it worked, im wondering if reinstalling the whole laptop could fix it, i cant afford repairing the laptop, but i can afford reinstalling it

HP Recommended

Didn’t work

HP Recommended

I did that but now when I go to turn it on it says no bootable device--insert boot disk and press any key

HP Recommended

It didn't work for me 

It still show boot device not found

HP Recommended

Thank you so much.. So helped 🤗

HP Recommended

Do I want to enter the startup menu by pressing ESC.  (This is after entering my change code.)?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.