Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
3CW23PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It's just 10 month to buy HP laptop cc129TX 

issue :Boot device not found 

Please install OS in your harddisk 

Can you please suggest why I m getting such error while open my laptop, Also tried many times to log call through customer care 18002587170 but call is not connecting with support. Expecting quick and valuable suggestions thanks ...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ravi2019 Welcome to HP Community!

follow the below steps to resolve this concern with boot device not found error:

Step 1: Perform a hard reset (does not affect your personal files)

HP Notebook PCs - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset 

Step 2: Restore BIOS default settings 

Step 3: Test the hard drive using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI (In your case, Skip to Step 4) 

Step 4: Reseat the hard drive (here's a video that shows how to re-seat the drive: Click here (Generic) 

Step 5: Perform an HP System Recovery 

  

If none of the above actions resolved the error condition, back up your personal data and then perform an HP System Recovery on the notebook. See one of the following documents for instructions: 

Click here for instructions. 

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.