Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
DV6-7229WM
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I keep my laptop in a tote on top of my dogs kennel, they go excited one day and did a lot of moving and jumping around and caused the tote to fall, my laptop is showing a blink code error 1 on the caps lock button which says it's a cup fault, I replaced the CPU still no go, just replaced the motherboard still same blink code, I tried it with both processors and now I'm out of ideas with this one. I'm usually pretty good about fixing these things but this one has me stumped.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mechsupernova,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

As this is a hardware issue, please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.