cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
6 4 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can't Find Smartfriend Contact Phone Number

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cs3023ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been exploring the HP website for hours and can't find a phone # to contact HP Smartfriend Tech support.  I purchased this service in November and my credit card is being charged for it.  I have never received any contact from HP Smartfriend after the purchase and yet my credit card is being charged.  Does anyone here have the HP Smartfriend Tech Support phone #?

2 REPLIES 2
Level 11
Level 11
2,903 2,843 384 1,149
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @AslanGeorge,

I'm sorry to hear that. The phone number below is used for questions regarding HP SmartFriend. You can ask them regarding your order. They should be able to help you with the service better than us.

[info removed]

Kind regards,

Edward

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.
0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
6 4 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks! I will try that out.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation