Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Envy
Not sure if this is in the right place or not. Im trying to hell my neighbor with her laptop.. All i know is its an envy. Doesnt say what model. It wont power on... Ive done the thing with unplug the battery. But nothing.. She has a power cord going into an HP port replicator then a usb cord going into a usb slot.. Will that charge it? We looked for some cords but havent found one that fit the charging slot
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Kindly let us know whether your community login account has been disabled.

I'd like to jump in here with a quick clarifying point...

Our communities utilize the HP Passport (HPP) system for authentication - and  which is also used in other areas of hp.com

you set that the mail for hp forum admin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Can admin or someone delete this post please. And how do i delete my account? I dont need it anymore
HP Recommended

Kindly let us know whether your community login account has been disabled.

I'd like to jump in here with a quick clarifying point...

Our communities utilize the HP Passport (HPP) system for authentication - and  which is also used in other areas of hp.com

you set that the mail for hp forum admin

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.