Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi my cooling fan stoped working and it got me an error 90B when i open it my pc is new it's 2 monthes old

my pc is HP Pavilon g6 2081se can you help me please ???

HP Recommended

Hello AbdelrahmanJ. I understand you are experiencing the "system error 90b" issue. This could be a result of faulty hardware, or a recent software implication. I would like you to follow the troubleshooting in this document: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03620929

Although the title of the document is "System Fan (90b) error message on startup", the troubleshooting steps presented are relevant and effective. If these steps do not resolve the issue, I would contact HP technical support, since you are experiencing a hardware issue. Their options will be based on the warranty status of the computer. If you do not have this information, you can locate it at this website: http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/wc/home?ac.admitted=1384280905804.876444892.199480...

You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

HI,

I am a United States Peace Corps volunteer currently serving in South Africa. My "cooling fan" is not working properly so it says when I start my  HP ENVY 14 Spectre Noteook PC. I'm assuming it is the dust/dirt build up us I'm located in very deep rural South Africa.

Should I contact the United States service line or the South African line?

Thank you,

Lane (Personal information removed)

HP Recommended
Also, any cleaning tips? If it needs to be replaced, do I contact United States or South Africa?

Thank you! Lane
HP Recommended

well Thank's any way i had warrenty so i sent it to be repaired they said the fan needed to be replaced i hope i get it soon thx for advices 🙂

HP Recommended

Hello Lane S. You should contact support based on where the computer was purchased. Once you know where it was purchased, you can use this website to locate the correct contact information.

As for cleaning tips, this document shares more than enough tips that will help when cleaning the computer. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

check the software if its working or try deleting the software and re instal

HP Recommended

Messagecooling fan not working

HP Recommended

Awhile back my cooling fan stopped working. I've tried to find replacement but cannot figure out which fan i need to get to replace it. I've tried to methods you have said on here to find model number and product number but i'm not sure if i have the right ones. and i cant find the fan using any of the numbers i have. Please help!

Product name: HP PAVILION dv6 Notebook PC

Product number: LV840PA#UUF

HP Recommended

I have pavilion g7-1338dx notebook pc. my laptop cooling fan sounds like he is touching with something. I blow air through my mouth in fanthrough side wints. now i starts my computer and now cooling fan not working. can you suggest solution?

please.

Sorry: my english is weak.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.