Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-ck017tx
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello guys,

I'm using an Pavilion laptop and few days ago I replaced it with a new battery purchased in the local market for a reasonable price, once installed I cannot log in to windows normally every time I turn it on and shows up the below error codes in the bluescreen.

20220502_002420.jpg

20220504_113719.jpg

I tried several suggestions from the internet  and the recovery method and finally even re-installed the OS back to git rid off the problem, but no use. Every time I have to enter UEFI Firmware settings and then it allows me to log into my account normally, this happens when ever I shutdown the PC completely but not during the PC Sleep or closing the PC lid and then I need repeat the same steps to log in.

After so many trails and fixes, I finally concluded it could be because of the new hardware (battery) which I installed, so run the diagnostics and found the result in the below screenshot. However I did not face any issues with the charge levels in the new battery and calibration, I personally feel the capacity of the battery is quite okay for that specs.

Battery  testBattery test

components testcomponents test

The above screenshots are the diagnostics run before log in to windows, however the results are different when I run the same diagnostics after I log into windows. Everything shows normal for the battery. I replaced again with the old battery and run the diagnostics and unfortunately the issue still continues with my old battery too.

new batterynew battery

old batteryold battery

I'm so frustrated because of this problem and couldn't able to concentrate what I'm doing to find the solutions and cannot afford costly repairs or fixings.

Please help me 

Thank you 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.