EG2019
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Elite X2s not powering on

Elite X2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all. I now have 2 Elite X2s that will not power on.  It came on out of the blue. Both users were working fine and now the machines will not power on.

I noticed other threads in here with different models in the last few days saying the same thing. - I find that odd - no matter.

On both of these units, we have done the usual. unplug, remove peripherals, hold power + volume up, release, try again. No power.

Sadly, I cannot get my hands on the units and will not get the users to pull them apart - likely end up more broken than they are now.

Is there something strange going on, or is it just freaky timing? Sorry if that's not enough info. I wanted to start a conversation with the community to see if others are noticing the same and if you've managed to get the Elite's going without pulling them apart.

1 REPLY 1
EG2019
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Elite X2s not powering on

Update for those of you in the same boat.  So far we have gotten one of them to come back to life by attaching a brand new power supply and a brand new keyboard.  We shall see if the same works for the other tablet. 

For those interested I will keep you posted

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation