08-17-2016 05:17 AM
I took out my HP laptop that I hadn't used in a while. Turns out I didn't keep track of the BIOS password that I set. Now getting a System Disabled message with code 99540439. Is there any way to get this reset?
Solved! View Solution.
08-17-2016 05:37 AM
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)