I trawled through all the suggestions re Windows Key and B and Windows key and V, etc
I found finally ( a day of trying this and that including removing the memory, second keyboard and more)
I eventually to get it to come back to life by removing the mains /charger and switching it off.
1) Dismantling the device carefully so as not to wreck the Keyboard Touch pad cable insertion/connector
2) Remove the BIOS/CMOS battery connection and check the voltage
3) Remove the Main battery
4) Remove the hard drive
5) Temporarily replace the bottom cover to allow the power button to function
6) Hold the power button in for 30 sec
7) Replace the mains /charger and then switch the unit back on.
😎 Life returns amid complaints of no Hard drive.
Then reassemble and repair the operating system if required
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community
Ask the Virtual Agent