Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello,

My company provide me a HP laptop EliteBook x360 1030 G7.

My issue is when I'm not in front of my laptop more than 30 sec the screensaver appear (black screen then screensaver then black screen longer => when I go back in front of my screen it switch-on and I must log me).

It's as it detected by camera or captor I'm not in front of it so cut the screen to waiting screen. When I go back, I must log me back. Look like motion capture.

Do you know how desable this functionality?

I still set-up the screensaver on never permit the screensaver to appear :

ARITT_0-1619016295090.png

jamais = never in french

If someone know how to fix it would be amazing!

Thanks,

Antoine

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ARITT 

Because it is a machine from work, you have to talk with your IT Department first. They may have some rules to lock you out. I used to work on an organization and IT department locked me out many things including USB ports.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello Banhien,

Of course first I did contact the IT support of my company and they don't know what's happen and how to fix it..

They just recommend me to : desable tablet mode, desable camera => doesn't work

And reset the laptop but I think it's default functionality.

Asking help on the HP Community is my last solution.

Regards,

antoine

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.