Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Probook 6570b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey there

I was working with laptop and turn off yesterday, now, the small Power LED next to the power plug is blinking white and amber constantly and I cannot turn the Probook 6570b on again. I tried pushing the power button shortly, for longer (10-15 seconds), tried pushing the space bar...

In this article, speak over that

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=5212927&docId=emr_na-c04764402&docLocale...

Any magic key combination, so I can make it work again?

Kind Regards.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

" I tried pushing the power button shortly, for longer (10-15 seconds), tried pushing the space bar..."

Did you remove the main battery?

With the battery removed and the power adapter connected, does the led still blink?

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

I tried with the main battery out and power adapter disconnect to pushing the power button 15 seconds and pushing the space bar too at the same time and the laptop not power on.

With the battery removed and the power adapter connected, the led still blinking beetween white-amber light.

Thank you for your help.

Some help more please?

HP Recommended

Have you tried reseating the memory modules?

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

How I try reset the memory modules?

Regards.

HP Recommended

@rpomar

http://h20574.www2.hp.com/results.htm?SID=5212927&MEID=EDF27081-411A-405C-9F78-95829B1564CC

HP Recommended

Hi erico,

I have reseating the memory modules and the led still blinking  white-amber and not beep sound when I quit the memory modules and power on the laptop.

Some other solution?

Kind Regards

HP Recommended

It could be one of two things.

1) a failed power adapter 

2) a systemboard charging\power distribution circuit failure.  (that would require a complete replacement)

That is why I hoped your notebook was still in warranty. I wish I could have been able to give you better news. 

HP Recommended

I changed and proved some power adapters and it didn´t power on.

It will be the motherboard, I´ll think in buy other laptop because the laptop don´t have warranty.

Kind Regards.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.