Heedreece
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hard drive not installed and no bootable device

HP Recommended
Hp Elitebook 8470p
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

Please just after doing something on my system and pressing the power button to off as I always do, on trying to On my system back now I'm getting No bootable image found, then I tried to enter the BIOS setup then I changed the boot settings to Legacy... After that now my system is saying no hard disk installed after doing the Hard drive check...

Please help me out here

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 22,731 1,371 1,398
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Heedreece

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Please follow the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01443463 and let me know how it goes

Keep me posted

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation