Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15s-eq0000 Laptop PC (8BB50AV)

When a restart screen appear normally above the restart icon there is a dot. but in my case there is no dot and I cant restart my laptop help. I tried looking for solution but nothing works help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Kiki2022,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing blue screen issues with your HP 15s-Eq0000 Laptop PC (8BB50AV).

I suggest that you follow the steps listed below:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station.
3. Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices such as USB storage devices, external displays, and printers.
4. Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.
5. Remove the battery from the battery compartment (if the battery is removable).
6. Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors that protect the memory.
7. Insert the battery and plug the AC adapter back into the notebook. Do not connect any peripheral devices.
8. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
9. If a startup menu opens, use the arrow keys to select Start Windows Normally, then press the Enter key.

You may also refer to this document.

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.