Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-08-2022 10:11 PM
My computer won't reboot. Charging cable still works and charging light still works. Power button lights up for a few seconds and then shuts off for a few seconds. How do I hard restart my hp pavilion x360 laptop?
03-09-2022 03:31 AM
Follow steps from the link
- Turn off the computer - press power and wait 20 seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
hope it help you
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community