Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Unknown

If this could be suggested and implemented, it would be great. This is a premium machine with a premium price tag and it seems quite useless that you have to take the machine out of tablet mode just to re-activate tablet mode from sleep.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@WiLdZeY,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! 

• What is the exact model for your computer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also am curious as to how to wake the Spectre Folio from a "screen off" or "sleep" condition while it's in table mode laying flat.  Double tapping the screen or using the pen does not trigger any wake action.  It seems HP could update the software driver so that when the machine is laying flat or in the stand up tablet mode it will "sleep" the screen, but not power off the unit and when the pen comes close the screen or when there is a double tap of the screen the screen wakes back up.  I agree with others that we paid a premium price for this machine and it should be able to wake up from table mode without opening the cover to hit the power button since it was specifically design to be able to be used as a tablet.  

My exact model is HP Spectre Folio Convertible Laptop 13t (Model: 3SD73AV_1)

Operating System is Windows 10 Home 1809 Build 17763.615

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.