Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 15-as133cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello !

When i pressed the power button balck screen reamin for 4 to 5 sec then hp logo appears and boot.

i have UEFI Bios.

Brifely , I recently upgrade hdd to ssd M.2 HP Ex900 NVMe 250GB. When i firstly installed the window. and convertion to UEFi and GPT Partition it take 3.5 Sec to boot. That was Amzaing. After installing various Software it take Max 5 sec to boot. But After i disable other than Microsoft service restarted my pc it say "System Recovery and winload issue" . Then i upgrade window not work then i agian format complete ssd  then i reinstall Window UEFI GPT. Now Everything is working fine But Boot time reached to 12 sec which is enough for me.

I got 10.9 Sec with WDC hdd but now with HP SSD im getting 12 sec boot Time that not fair.

please Suggest Something Best To me for Only BOOT performance  please.

Thanku !

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi

I think maybe the BOOT Manager may need fine tuning, but less than ten seconds a day delay.

So is the the POST time or the Boot time that has the problem, or BOTH?

https://pc.net/helpcenter/answers/post_power_on_self_test

HP Recommended

Post Boot Time I think so because when Hp Logo Display the it take 1.5 sec to boot.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.