Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Spectre x360 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Spectre x360 went out of charge today, and since I had no use for it in the day I didn't charge it either, after coming back when I tried to charge my laptop the charging won't happen, I tried multiple ports to charge my laptop, tried a hard reset, but nothing is working

I've learnt on the various forums that this is a common problem in the model and I request for assistance for the same, buying such a top end laptop one expects to get an exemplary experience with the laptop, but herein one of their best laptops (supposedly) don't even charge.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Vanshvir Welcome to HP Community!

I suggest performing a hard reset as per HP standards: Click here for steps, if the issue persists, try an alternate adapter on your device, if you don't have one, i suggest using the below steps to run a test on the ac adapter:

With proper use and care, your AC power adapter will recharge the notebook battery and provide power for operating the notebook for extended periods. Read the section below for information on the proper use and care of your AC power adapter.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.