Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15t da000
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, I'm having issues with my hp 15t-da000 laptop, since it won't power on. I thought it might be the charger, since the white light at the charging port would turn on briefly but then turn off as soon as I opened my laptop. I got a new charger and it didn't help, so clearly the problem wasn't the AC adapter. 

The orange light that indicates that it's charging did turn on but when I opened the laptop it turned off again. When I press the power button the white light at the power port briefly turns on and then turns off again. I've come back to it a few hours later to see the white light on again but it keeps turning off when I try to turn on the computer. The computer won't boot at all, there is no change in the screen whatsoever. 

I also tried the reset by holding down the power button for 15 seconds but nothing happened.

The computer is only a year and a half old and has never had any issues before. I haven't done any changes on it recently, this happened very suddenly.

I would appreciate any help!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Parane1

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.